What you need to seal your envelopes with Wax
- Sealing Wax - here we use candle wax but glue gun wax works just as well
- Sealing Tool
- Lighter (or Glue Gun)
- Place your Card / contents in the envelope
- Fold the envelope
- Measure the envelope and mark a mid point
- Place the seal on the mid point of the envelope and mark four points around the seal with a pencil. This makes the rough area you want to fill with wax
- Light the wax candle and drip the melted wax carefully inside to fill the marked area.
- Make sure the letter/design of the seal is the correct side up.
- Press the seal into the wax for 5-10 seconds and remove
- Ta Dah!
It is as simple as that! See below for step by step photos..