Wolf & Ink is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you. Wolf & Ink may update this policy at any time. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We collect the following information: Name, Postal Addresses, Email Addresses, Contact Numbers, Order Details.
What We Do With The Information
All the information we collect via your order or through email correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you and to personalise our service.
- We are committed to only using your personal information for:
- Service partners who may supply some goods and services to us for the fulfilment of your order.
- Planning and managing Wolf & Ink business activities, including analysis of customers shopping habits, success of advertisements and product and style preferences of our customers.
- Technical administration of our website.
- Providing you with the following information via email: Newsletters, New products, Special offers, Competitions, Information which we think you may find interesting.
- To verify details of your payment.
- Prints may be photographed and/or distributed to prospective customers as examples of our portfolio, personal data will be removed where possible. Surplus prints may be distributed as samples please notify us if you would like to eliminate your prints from distribution..
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Wolfe, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can write to me at: Wolf & Ink, 112 Hackney Downs Studios, Amhurst Terrace, London E8 2BT